Monday, October 4, 2010

T-Party at A's



And this is just the beginning.....My plan is to little by little get our Idaho trip blogged. Our first venture after arriving was to Adrie's beauty house for a t-party. And was it YUM!


We played for a while and Rhya showed us how to really have fun!! This was also just the beginning of our Natalie girl standing and such. I'm afraid now she's almost running!




I guess I didn't take any pics of the actual t-party part. (not surprising) But before that Adrie had the kids create with some fandaunt.(i know... I butchered it!) It was too FUN!

4 comments:

Emily Haney said...

awwwwwww.....

Unknown said...

Rhya is hilarious. That is the best picture ever. Addai just learned to walk as well. They are so cute and then they go and do that. lol. Hope your house is surviving because I am not sure mine is. :)

Adrienne said...

ya that pic of Rhya is funny...the thing is I'm so used to it I'd never think to take a pic...I'm so glad you came to visit!! Rhya still talks about 'the girls' that came over to play and also choking! she is now very careful when eating cantaloupe!

Kallie said...

classic rhya -- jumping across furniture with a pointed toe.