
I was reading Lacey's blog and saw Ginny's b-day up which is 3 weeks after Natalie's so I am feeling guilty. I am slackin' but I thought I should get Natalie's first birthday posted and then get back to catching up on the summer.

So on Natalie's actual b-day, we had a barbecue for Audrey's new school(first day of kindergarten to come soon...I promise)so we went and had dinner. Daddy gave our Natalie girl a bag of chips apparently.


But before that we had a 1 year well check(and shots) for our girl. So she got all gussied up in pink jammies and cupcake clip(by Em) for the occasion.






Then a couple days later we had a "party" for our cute girl. She had a lot of fun! (I do remember having a kinda rough day this day but it musta been rougher than I thought....check out her outfit, and hairdo in face!!! Who does that? Poor girl!)
We also had a little celebration in Idaho a few days before her birthday. I'll hafta blog those tomorrow....and come to think of it, I might scrapbook those pics for Natalie girl and pretend that was her bday as Em throws a killer party and her clothes probably match!
No comments:
Post a Comment