Friday, October 15, 2010

Camera #2

This is kinda fun. I always keep our old camera in the same spot in the kitchen in case I can't find the other one or it's in the van or whatever. So I catch all of these very imortant things and in a very spiratic manner ranging from June till now.

Natalie just too cute!

The girls found this new game with all of the clean laundry that I'm sure wasn't there for more than 2 weeks....


I don't really know what we were posing about but this is when Laney and Chloe came to visit.

Audrey made her own cast....

...and cup.

This is a pretty nasty picture of 2 day old makeup but would ya look at the size of that thing. Blueberries are my FAV!

This was a particularly fun summer for me. The two older girls just played all day long it seemed every day. It was warm and they just loved to be out and swimmin! We ofen missed Clara's nap, so she caught a quick one!

One of my friends(and Layne's friend) and I always have babies at the same time and these are the newest "twins". VJ and Natalie

No comments: