Sunday, October 10, 2010

Kindergarten....YIPEE!




Yes our first day of school was a month ago and I was planning on having more time but.......as most moms know, that's not how it goes, so I am learning. Anyhow, Audrey was asking all summer for a cute, SHORT hairdo and I said we could do it for school so here it is. She is beautiful, huh?? She was ssssoooo happy and that is most important.(Although I do think she's a doll)



The first day of school was too fun! Choosing what to wear is an exciting thing every morning. Granny stocked us up with lots of adorable garage sale finds and the Chappells took her shopping too! So she gets to pick and match and mix her "new" clothes. We all had a great day and Buggy thought(and still thinks) that it is very important to get dressed and hairdo done so that we can walk Audrey in and drop her off. She is a good sister! It's been fun to have Clara alone for a few during the day while the baby naps. And Audrey is lovin'kindergarten!

No comments: