Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas morning






Here ya go Em, I'm all caught up!!!

Clara and Sydney are gonna be great friends, we can tell!

Audrey LOVES puzzles and she is really good at them.

Dad had a hot yummy breakfast as usual for everyone. We were ALL there to enjoy it!

Don't ask!

Clara in front of Audrey and Clara's gift from Santa Claus. It is a canvas playhouse and it is a HIT with our girls! Thanks SO much Santa.

3 comments:

Elisa said...

I Love Audrey's hair in all her picutres, it is soo Beautiful and long and voluminous, and I just think it is the cutest thing. You do great with your pictures, and I am jealous you are all caught up, I still don't have internet on my computer with the pictures, but Iam working on that so I can get them done. You are such a good mommhy and you can see it in the picture as well. Thanks for the hairdo I have been loving it, and Jeremy likes it to!

Adrienne said...

What a fun Christmas! What fun things you do! I love all the pics especially the food ones. (I'm so into pictures of food lately).

Erin said...

I'm so glad you got to be together with all of your family! That looks like lots of fun. It sounds like Santa was nice to you to this year. Happy New Year!