Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Gingerbread Houses






We had way fun with Lacey and Tony and their kids on Monday night. We all helped and made some real beauties! The dads made some good houses and Halle made a fabulous two story. Chloe had fun playing with all of our toys and Laney and Audrey were two peas in a pod. We had to tell them to stop putting candy on cause they were packed! They had too much fun! We all did.

3 comments:

Emily Haney said...

too cute!! It looks like you guys had so much fun. We wish we could have been there!!

Adrienne said...

That is so fun! I wish I could get inspired to do that stuff this year.

Tyra said...

So fun!!!!!! I wish I had the time to do fun gingerbread houses and everything else fun about christmas.....it's coming too quickly and I just can't find time or energy. But I LOVE christmas! Can't wait to see you guys when we come for christmas