Clara is totally mobile and really loves to stand. She bonks a lot but is pleased as punch when she pulls herself up onto eveything and looks around for adoring fans!!
Both girls LOVE our new piano. They are both equally talented in their piano playing abilities. Do you notice Audrey is not wearing a diaper? YEAH!! We are pretty much sure it worked this time! It's been 3 or 4 days. I am extatic!
Clara scavenged one of Audrey's "potty treats" from under the table, her new fav spot. It was a black Necco.
Yes it's a reindeer headband thing... who does that? And that's not the first time.
Audrey loves her babies and takes very good care of them. (and daddy!)
2 comments:
I don't know what to say, but I'm just giggling the whole time I'm looking at these pictures.
Yay for pottytraining! And yay for kids learning how to walk...now it's really time to childproof!
Post a Comment