Monday, December 3, 2007

Decorating for Christmas






Audrey got to decorate the banister with the "snake".(I helped on the first part) She was really good at it and we even left it as beautiful as you see it.

We got our tree out and it seems to get more fun to decorate each year. We love it! This is Clara's first Christmas experience and like most kids, she loves the lights and also giant jinlgle bells.

This is kinda gross but I found it interesting. All of these things were trapped inside our couch. We had to pull the staples from the meshy stuff on the bottom and fish all the junk out. We had eveything from cheerios to bouncy balls to magazines, pens, and grocery bags. Are you missing anything? Check your couch.
I couldn't believe it!!

3 comments:

Tyra said...

I love it!!!!! The treasures of the couch, we find fun things in ours as well~

Erin said...

What a pretty Christmas tree! I love the decorations too. And my kids deliberately put things in the couch...I'm sure we have at least $5.00 in change in ours!

Emily Haney said...

Ya, the couch thing is gross. I don't want to look in ours. (I love how careful audrey is being with the ornaments...)