Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Years Party and Stuff

Here's the "stuff". Audrey has the patience of a saint and almost always lovingly helps with the younger girls. This one afternoon I was working on dinner and wondered where everyone went so I found Audrey stuck under Clara, holding very still and quiet as not to disturb her. What a good sister!

Natalie is a stunningly gorgeous baby don't ya think?

On New Years Eve we planned on making earrings all night but of coarse I had an extra fussy baby so I just listened to Ma and Sonie chat and giggle all night from the other room. Wierd, it kinda felt like highschool again, only WAY better!

Since Sonie's Aleana was out of town with Nathan she took a chance to feed the baby that Layne was babysitting.(Hey Lacey, look how great she looks! I wanna be skinny too, but not bad enough cause I just ate 3 cookies!)

Granny set up a movie for the children. This is the one and only one that I could post of the kids from the whole night!

No comments: