Sunday, January 2, 2011

Grampa Inman-Post Surgery

After church today we made it up to see Grampa again. He seemed to be resting well so we really tried to be quiet but..... had to cut our stay to @10 min: we have such a cute screamer....uh, I mean baby! He posed for a pic with the Happy New Years hat that our girls made him.(to match theirs of coarse!)

We brought him applesauce,

we visited with Grama, (Mom got those tubs to give Grampa a manicure:)

He got another balloon which Natalie took 2.3 seconds to notice,

Grampa's good friend Steve brought him some sawdust. (I thought he could sprinkle it in his hair and on his chair to feel more at home!) This was a very thoughtful idea, huh? I was very impressed and oooohh, that must have smelled extra good to Grampa!

These are just some shots from around the room...

Buggy was playing Cribbage



Todays board. Mary is Grampa's favorite nurse. He loves when she is in. (must be all in the name, huh?) The laps are around the nurses station. Oh, and I just heard that Grampa got to order a milkshake with his broth for dinner. That is exciting for a guy who hasn't really eaten much of anything in the last week!

Candy for the kids:)(and Moms??)

1 comment:

Emily Haney said...

thanks for the pictures, I like seeing all that stuff.