Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our BEEautiful gardens






A couple of months ago our yard was in full bloom and we loved it. Now we are into the summer blooming things and they are fun too. But Spring is a fav around here. We are trying to fill in some of the low spots in our grass but Audrey "helps" so much that we just have deeper holes. I asked Clara to smile and this is what we got!! She is too FUN! Audrey planted the Sweet Peas and they are now up to her hips!

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Those are beautiful flowers. I can't wait for spring when I can have more flowery plants. They are soooo nice! Hey, I don't want to bother you, but was wondering if you could trim my hair sometime before the 26th? Let me know if that will work for you. Thanks Amanda!