




More catch-up pics:Lately we are into dressing up in princess gear. She does it all by herself and will do a little dance for ya if ya ask!(Notice her beautifully long hair.)
Painting yet another bird house which is now hanging in one of our front trees. You'll have to come by and see it.
This is at the slides at the Farmer's Market. She sure is good at playin and makin friends. She really LOVES to play at parks and things... for as long as I can stand it!!
We cut her hair and I guess I didn't really mean to cut as much as I did, but I didn't really have a plan, so good thing she's cute anyway. It does look really cute and has been fun for the summer. She loves it and thinks she looks fabulous!!
2 comments:
You tell Audrey Mae that Auntie Emma loves her new haircut!
I was waiting for you to update your blog! Your girls are so cute!!!! I LOVE the stink-eye look, seems like Clara's got that nailed down! Isn't it funny? These little characters, they light up our lives for sure~
Hey, I would love to get together while I'm still in WA???????
Post a Comment