While Audrey took her nap today Clara and I changed our calendar. She thought she was the queen of Sheeba.
And this is our.....oh, I mean Grandpa's new truck. They came over to visit and we asked them to drive it over so we could see it. It is a VERY nice rig!
The other day I decided to just let Clarabug try to eat on her own 'cause she is WAY more entertained and seems to eat more that way. I hate it when I have Mixed Vegetables in my eyebrow!!
We had to put one example of what a great helper Audrey is in the kitchen. She loves to help. She made this special cake at granny and grampa's...with sprinkles!(And she was "way thirsty" at the same time.)
3 comments:
That Clarabug is too cute.... love the changing the calendar "queen of sheeba picture. Ha. My fav. And food all over her face? you're a better mother than I...
I love it when they get old enough to help! Such cute pics of your girls
It's fun when kids feed themselves, as long as the food stays on them and on the high chair...as soon as it gets on the floor I get very cranky! And I heard you got a new/old piano. Congrats!
Post a Comment