Miss Audrey Mae LOVES her toenails painted and tries reeeally hard to hold still.
Em got some way cute pictures of our girls when we were in Idaho this month. It's a good thing they're cute at any angle. While our daddy was trying to get Uncle"Cott's" shed built, we couldn't beleive the snow. This guy was her pride. You should of seen her helping just as fast as she could. She loves snow angels too.
Sydney Anne is our cutest cousin in Idaho. When we left she was in her prime!
We went to Jerm's grandparents in Salina,Ut next. They love to have us and we are so lucky to get to go. Trixy was staying while we were,Grama was doggy-sitting. We learned to love her and she posed perfectly.
Yeah!!!! I did it!
2 comments:
Love the toenails! I need a girl so I can paint toenails. And good job on doing the blog! Now we're all connected!
Will you do mine next? Very cute! Caleb keeps wanting me to paint Rhya's already.
Post a Comment