Hey Amanda, it's Sherry Fillmore, I'm back from the dead!! Ok, just back from giving birth, but to me it's all the same!! We had a baby girl. She was born Oct. 15th. Her name is Lainey Elizabeth and she was 8lbs. 8oz. We love her!! I finally figured out this blog thing!! Your kids are so cute!! Have a good one! Sher
4 comments:
Yea for blogs! I'm glad we got to see you while you were in ID
Your kids are a spitting image of you Amanda. They are beautiful! Congratulations for starting a blog!
oh, i just wanted to say i'm glad you got one too -- it makes me feel like i'm keeping up with cousin's lives (who i feel like i never see).
Hey Amanda, it's Sherry Fillmore, I'm back from the dead!! Ok, just back from giving birth, but to me it's all the same!! We had a baby girl. She was born Oct. 15th. Her name is Lainey Elizabeth and she was 8lbs. 8oz. We love her!! I finally figured out this blog thing!! Your kids are so cute!! Have a good one! Sher
Post a Comment