Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Counter tops (Happy St. Patricks Day!)










If you look really hard you can see a teeny piece of counter. But I wanted to know: does this make nachos healthy? I tried!

These are the girls bath, guest bath, kitchen, new cupboards that Jerm built,(he is SO talented!) and "during construction" (for two weeks!)

I've been making smoothies to increase my veggie and fruit intake. I just love to take pics of food, it is soooo beautiful!! And here is the color of our new counters. You get to see the garden window cause we aren't affording backsplash yet. We love them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am jealous of the countertops! They look so good.

Sherry said...

Hey Amanda,

How are you? I ran into Emily the other day. I hope you are doing well. Your baby is so gorgeous! Cute cute cute!! Miss ya, Sher