Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our VAN!!......and a WEDGIE!





I know that Jerm already posted about our van but he just put some boring old pics on. The most fun pics are of the girls squeeling around inside. I finally got to drive it a couple of days ago so Jerm put all the carseats in. It sounds wierd to be so excited cause most people don't aspire to own a van but it makes life so much easier! Since I'm so cheap, I would drive the Civic till it died if we would all fit. But fortunately we picked up this van for about half of it's blue book. We are so lucky.

3 comments:

Tyra said...

We LOVE our van too! I don't think your weird being excited :)

Adrienne said...

gotta second what Tyra said. We love our van (except for Caleb who wants to sell it and get a mustang!)

Emily Haney said...

Too Heck with the van I like the wedgie