


Since we still don't have a baby yet (2 more weeks!!)I have been going thru some of the files and found some fun pics that I never blogged. So the next few are kinda old and next week if no baby then I might be able to sit around and put a few more oldies but goodies on.
Right before our trip to Idaho this past spring, we found out that we are having a girl and were so excited that we celebrated with a mostly pink dinner. Granny came and Jerm was at a meeting so it was an extra fun all girl party! We had ham with pink Alfredo, pink Easter deviled eggs, pink fruit salad, pink butter and juice and "baby-bum" rolls.(made by Audrey Mae, they were the coolest part!) Audrey had a bloody nose, thus the kleenex in nose shot!
3 comments:
Can't wait to meet that baby. Hope you are keeping busy so the time flies by. I want to come see you once that baby is born (and since I have so much extra time now!) so let me know when you are ready for visitors. :)
I keep thinking about you wondering if the baby is ready to come! Such a fun idea to have a pink dinner...but in my case we would be eating blueberries!
Post a Comment