Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yuck!!!





Unless you are already my really good friend or family who HAS to like me, dont look at this post. You might think I'm a wierdo.........(MOM, sshhh!!)

Where's Waldo???

EM, these are but a few of the pics we talked about. I know, I'm speechless too! One day I will have the talent that I am trying to gain. Or maybe housekeeping is better left to professionals.(I wish) I would like to be "a professional player with my kids all day"!!

2 comments:

Kallie said...

HAHA -- i'm glad you posted that -- sometimes i can't believe how a couple of kids (and myself) can make such a mess in such little time. (or long time... whichever the case may be...)

Jamie said...

I'm a slow commenter - but my house looks like that far too often. good to know it happens to all with little kids.