Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sharin' girls






As most older siblings do, Audrey has been learning how to share to the extreme. She is really quite good at it so far, however I've noticed that I it's getting to the point where Clara is old enough to not get everything and anything whenever she wants. Thus the tantrums and screaming fits. But... life goes on and she does realize that she will indeed live. Anyway they are sharing yogurt(in the carpeted family room next to the clean laundry) Who does that?? Audrey still likes her "snacks" in this case apples, in a bowl. So Clara NEEDS apples in a bowl and follows Audrey to sit right next to her.

Clara is quite the climber and seems to want to touch EVERYTHING! I have since moved the pens and scissors!

I trimmed Audrey's hair the other day and couldn't believe that it is so long. So she wanted to show Auntie Emma how beeeeautiful it is. Also lately thanks to a Tigger and Pooh episode, Audrey has been saying that she lost a tooth inbetween her two front ones.

This is an attempt to take a pic of Clara bug's tongue a couple days afer she bit it almost in half. It obviously didn't work. She bit all the way thru and @3/4 across her tongue. It is closed up finally kinda, YUCK! I think that she might have chipped her left front tooth too but her other tooth is shaped kinda the same so I don't know.

1 comment:

Emily Haney said...

Uhhhh... Clara bugs hair in the apple picture?
I LOVE the picture where Audrey Mae got her hair cut. Sparkling eyes and cute smile.
Too cute.