




I don't know why we bother with all those cool toys, the recycling fits our Clara-bug just fine!(Yep, there's the remains of the box of chocolates that I bought for myself the day after Valentines Day, half off!! Don't worry I took care of the whole thing myself...) I've really got to watch the garbage with her too, GROSS!!
Audrey was playing with playdo and made a flower garden. Isn't she brilliant?
I guess Jerm was doing self portraits while they played CandyLand. She really is into games and puzzles these days. She WOMPED him too! I even tried to beat her the other day so she doesn't think that she always has to win but she cleaned me out too!
4 comments:
Clara's teeth are sooo cute!!!
I think that Aunt Terry had been garage sale shopping and bought a bunch of clothes for someone to wear to work so we tried them on and posed for a picture to be funny.
My kids beat me at Candy Land all of the time too. Do they cheat when our backs are turned???
I need to send Braden to your house! Do you think Audrey has the patience to teach Braden about games and puzzles?
Post a Comment