Just a few fun pics of all the cousins from Grandma's house at the New Years party.
Clara bug looked very beautiful while using her new cell phone! Don't you wish you looked that cute with that many chins?
It looked like a bird pooped on her head but alas it is banana yogurt. She has a fabulous luster to her hair as she applys these natural hair nourishing masks DAILY! She just swallows more when she eats by herself, believe it or not. She's a major spitter, so I guess holding the spoon and bowl ditracts her enough to swallow. Aunt Mary suggested that she might be texture sensitive. Who knows!
2 comments:
How cute are all of those kids!? They played together so well!
Very cute Clara. Her and Braden should be twins. He always has black eyes and he definitely has texture aversion. (I just barely got him to upgrade to eat regular oatmeal instead of the baby (flaked) oatmeal...)and he's almost 3!I wish we could have been there to play.
Post a Comment